Welcome to The Spicy Ginger! I can't wait to share my recipes with you.

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Death by Chocolate


Really the only thing that can be said about Death by Chocolate is that it is THE BEST DESSERT EVER CREATED. I'm not kidding. There have been doubters throughout the years, but they die at first bite. Die and wake up in blissful chocolate heaven, that is.

This recipe is stolen from my first boss ever, Christine. She used to bring it on special occasions and the staff at Day Camp would go crazy for it! Ever since, it has been my silver bullet at dinner parties. I know that even if all else fails, people will love dessert.



Ingredients:

1 box brownies (I prefer Ghiradelli's)
1 box instant chocolate pudding
1 package Cool Whip
Toffee bits

Bake the brownies according to the directions on the box. Let cool. Prepare instant pudding. Layer (I prefer two sets of four layers) and enjoy!

No comments: